Welcome to the Tilt Payments Platform!!
Your user type is Initiator. With this user you can create payments and send them once approved.
On the Tilt Payment Platform you can make payments directly into a mobile wallet or pay recipients using a Z CODE sent in an SMS. Recipients can then choose to withdraw as cash or go cashless by transferring the funds to mobile wallet using our USSD self help option.
For this demo we will create a Z CODE payment batch.
1. Once you are logged in, click on the "Payments" option.
2. On the payments page, click the "Create batch" button.
3. Enter the batch name. Ensure that you enter a name that you will remember as this will be associated with this payment in your payment records. Click "Edit" to edit the payment information.
With Z CODE payments, you can choose what security verification you would like your recipients to present when collecting their payments. You can choose one of the following options:
No security verification - Anyone can withdraw the cash
A One time pin only - Upon redeeming their Z CODE, the recipient will receive a One Time Pin to their mobile number. This is to check the redemption is associated with the correct mobile number
An ID number - Recipients must provide their NRC, passport or driver's license number. The details provided to the teller must match the details provided by you.
A customised verification only. This allows you to customise a verification field name. e.g password, PIN, claim number, reference code etc.
A One time pin plus an ID number or a customised verification
4. Once you have selected your security verification, click "Confirm". You will then need to enter the recipient information. You can either choose to enter this manually or download a CSV template, fill it in and upload it. For this example I will take you through the manual entry process. Click "Next" to proceed.
5. Select "Add single recipient" and enter the required details for an individual recipient.
See the batch validation rules here: http://help.tiltafrica.com/en/articles/3622170-z-code-batch-validation-rules-single-recipient-entries
Once you are done. Click on the tick to save the entries. Continue with these steps to add more recipients.
To edit recipient information click on the pen edit icon and to delete an entry click on the x. Once you are done with the entries, click next to proceed
6. Confirm your payment details and click send. If your payment needs, approval notifications will be sent to the listed approvers. If not, then your payment will be sent.
Note: If you are not ready to send the payment, select "Draft" to review and send later.
Approving payments is quick and easy. Learn more about approving payments here.
If you face any challenges, our support team will be available to assist directly on the Platform. Simply click on the Intercom symbol on the bottom right of your screen and click New conversation to begin.
Some important platform features for you to review:
Analytics : This provides you with rich data about all your transactions. Click here to see how to navigate the Analytics tab.
Collections: You can also create a batch of collections requests. Click here to see how.
Batch search functionality: Enables you to search for any batch that has been created using any batch details. Select either "Payments" or "Collections" on the main menu and then select "Search payments".