The Z CODE summary page is a graphic representation of all Z CODE batch information. To display information from a specific batch or date range click on the drop down menus in the top right corner.
- The table in the top right, lists the volume and the value of all Z CODES per transaction status i.e redeemed(paid out), cancelled and create(pending redemption).
The pie charts represents the percentage by value and volume per transaction status
The boxes underneath that display
- The number of individual mobile numbers you have sent Z CODEs to,
- The average value of all Z CODEs sent
- The average value of Z CODEs sent to each customer
- The average number of Z CODEs sent to customer
- The average number of hours it takes for the customer to redeem a Z CODE i.e in this example, 3hours.
- The bar chart in the bottom left shows the channels the recipients used to redeem their Z CODES and the graph on the bottom right compares the value and the volumes of the ZCODES disbursed.
Note: If you hover of any bar, you can see the actual values