• If the funds have not yet been withdrawn, you can recall/cancel the Z CODE. Simply search of the payment by clicking on the "Search payments" option

  • A list of the the payments made by your company will be displayed. Search for the payment using any of the following transaction details;

  1. Recipient name

  2. Mobile number

  3. ID number

  4. Amount sent

  • When you find the transaction, click on the cancel code icon to cancel the code. 

  • Once this is done, the status will change to "Cancelled". if this does not happen immediately, refresh the page.

Did this answer your question?